User avatar

Snake7

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    N-Dubz - Girls Leona Lewis - My Hands Nicki Minaj - Superbass Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia Rizzle Kicks - Down with the Trumpets Adele - Set Fire to ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Power of the Crystal

    The Power of the Crystal Noctis was on the brink off falling asleep on his throne, his head rested on his hand. The back of the stone seat was connected ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Meeting Jesus (contes entry)

    I'll start by saying you spelt contest wrong in the title. This piece is rather weird. I know it's a short story but it didn't really go anywhere. All that ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Power of the Crystal

    The Power of the Crystal Noctis was on the brink off falling asleep on his throne, his head rested on his hand. The back of the stone seat was connected ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Neds

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The lesser spirit

    This is intresting. There's a few spelling mistakes: me to us both hands broadsword sword would every make a I'm not really sure about this sentence: Uncontrollable fear grips me, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The speeder's web

    Sorry, I didn't manage to read all of this. This is quite good from what I've read so far though. - who stood by the light switch with a gun ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Nameless

    Your descriptions and wording are very good. I didn't quite get the beginning, maybe you should work on explaining it more clearly. Smoke like an octopuses tendrils caressed the distant ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The dawn thief

    Very intresting. I know you speak a different language so this must be very difficult for you. Well done. Just a few things I noticed: But there place where it ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Mansion Of Valour

    The Mansion Of Valour Our officer briefs us on the plan in the back of the truck. “Listen up.” He said. “Basically, we’re to ambush this point here.” He points ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Room for Two Knights

    I didn't manage to read all of it but from what I read I thought it was OK. Like the person said above me watch you're POV. You've said things ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spotlight

    This was good! I just didn't like how it ended. It was a bit pointless and didn't really mean anything. A good peice of writing though, very detailed.

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Odin

    @Veritas You're completely right about it being cliche. I just joined yesterday and was looking for a short story just to get me started and this was the first thing ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Adolescent Immortals

    This was quite good. The first thing I thought when I saw this was the lack of PARAGRAPHS! It was just a wall of writing. I don't know if you ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Odin

    I joined yesterday so I thought I would post something. This isn't much, I just typed this up in an hour. Odin I look out from the castle balcony, a ...

    Jul 7, 2011


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex