User avatar

Smoo

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Diamante Defense

    Cool concept, with the dual personalities, but it was extremely confusing! You kept using "I" for two people, and I couldn't keep up with who was talking at what point. ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Brotherhood of the Blade

    Hmm... Alright, I'm a little confused as to the politics... So there's obviously several clans, but only one rules the country, and a tournament decides the head clan. Interesting. I ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Man's Friend - Chapter One

    I like it! I can't resist a story about a boy and his dog. You used especially good imagery and word choice. It makes for a believable mood considering the ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sourblood

    Nice start, laying out the main character's feelings, however, she seems a bit shallow. Some complaints... In the second sentence, you used the word "drunkenly". I'm not even sure if ...

    May 26, 2008


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler