User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Media Reviews Re: Stolen- Lucy Christopher

    Book review Title- Stolen Author- Lucy Christopher Blurb- This story is about a vivid time of a girl who has been kidnapped from an airport at the age of sixteen, ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    I like it alot! but there is some places where you need to rub out more, because you can still see many places where you have previously drawn but erased. ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tears of joy

    This was drawn by me, I know its not that good. But I thought I should give new things a go and put it on yws!

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    Its pretty awesome! I love the details of it! I give you: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: 5/5 for coolness and creativity! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: And four f

    Apr 8, 2010


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100