User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Lounge, The Re: Becki's Photoshop and Art thread.

    Heya! Well I really need a cover and I was hoping you could help me...? You look REALLY good at it :) Author: Kayla Dannie Name of book: Devil's child ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Thanks! :)

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Hello! Glad to see you've jumped onboard the Covers wagon as well! :) What program do you use? :P Yeah, I love how people make me covers so I reckon ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Austenite, your one is done!!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Hey, I'll give you a shot!! Thanks very much :D Name of book: The Fall Author: H. Membrey Short blurb: Alexa Young's whole life has consisted of two things: ballet ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Can I suggest one to get you started, but I don't know if I will use it or not? Sure! go ahead!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I love it! Thanks so much!!

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Thanks! I cant wait to see it :)

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :) :)

    Heya! I have decided to start cover making! Please fill this out if you want a cover! Name of book: Author: Short blurb: What I would like: Any words or ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    I am wirting a FANTASTIC novel and I now I NEED a cover! so i have come to you :) Name of book: When smiles start to fade. Author: Kayla ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I am wirting a FANTASTIC novel, and I now NEED a cover! so I have come to you :) Name of book:One Of Them. Author: Kayla Dannie Description: A black ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    So I've just finished Smexay's. :) Hope you like :D Thanks soooooo much!!!! I LOVE IT!! REALLY TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Its okay, if you cant find the picture of the boys... the girl will be fine. I appreciate the effort :)

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Heya!! Format: Novel Name of Book: One of them Author name AKA Your name: Kayla Dannie Short synoposis: A girl who discovers that her family & Friends has a long ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Life of Kayla.. XxX blog

    Let them sort it out themselves. Cut yourself out of the picture and ignore them for a while. As much as you'd love to be the peace maker, you can't-not ...

    Apr 2, 2010


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical