User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    I sat back and let my small carrier bag drop to the floor beside me, wind ripped through my dark hair as sat on the swing nervously rocking back and ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Life of Kayla.. XxX blog

    Let them sort it out themselves. Cut yourself out of the picture and ignore them for a while. As much as you'd love to be the peace maker, you can't-not ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Life of Kayla.. XxX blog

    For my first blog I need your help... What if you have two best friends, and they got into a fight because of what you did. Both of them say ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -deleted for the time being-

    OMG!! What a spine tingling story... FIRST! i give u three things mabobz for imagination :smt119 :smt119 :smt119 and im bored now so im just gunna say greatjob skuxx

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I still love you... [Edited]

    WELL! Smexx is here to review! Staring with you Olli! First... I better be in the story... WINK WINK! This is obviously based on true life... :D I think it ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fall

    The pebbles underneath my feet move with each step I take, one more step towards my death. I fall, the wind ripping through my hair as I tumble closer to ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Fury

    I love it! Its Brilliant! So deep! It gets right down into you. Fantastic! xx (its Kayla btw) smexay

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Story!

    Well, I must say that you are a very talented writer! You describe things clearly in a way that not only you, but others can see it. Please write more ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once again- Chapter one.

    also have a few misspelled words and in my mind I would spell "mum" as mom. Sorry but I am a proud kiwi (New Zealand) girl and that is how ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Park

    Oh my god! that was the best Romance story ever written on YWS! please write more! And if you do, please PM me to tell me that its on here! ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once again- Chapter one.

    PLEASE READ THE PROLOGUE! OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! I placed my chin on my palm of my hand and my elbow on the old wooden school ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Can i please have... Name- Smexay written in posh handwriting and in black Back round- a nice sunset Thanks Smexay

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Once again Prologue

    Prologue I looked up at my mother and father giving Seth’s mum and dad hugs and handshakes while saying their goodbyes. Mary (Seth’s mum) knelt down to my height and ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: We will be the cause of the world ending...

    The water trickled down the waterfall by the river, the fishes swam so fast it was like their little lives were swimming right in front of them,the sun lit up ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Infected- Chapter 1.

    I haven't read enough into it to enjoy it yet,but please write more,and I shall follow. I presume this is a girl,considering you are one? Yes, it is a girl... ...

    Mar 10, 2010


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK