User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am planning to send this to two of my most loved! Review!

    For the two people that changed my life. Ruby and Laila Sayed. My day fills with happiness when I think of those two girls that saved my life from being ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Four.

    Oh my gosh! This story has left me begging for more! please PM me when chapter five is up! xox ~Smexx

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Two.

    I like Kayla a lot! She is so normal and not like the other girls most people think of at that age and stuff... You're a really great writer! keep ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter One.

    Smexx is here to review! First of all, I love the name choice! Especially because my name is Kayla too! This story is a typical everyday neighbourhood deal, but you ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fully Alive

    Fully Alive Have you ever got the feeling like someone is always with you? But when you turn around no one is there, I do. I was fifteen when my ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled 1

    :lol: I like it! Very fun and artistic! You're very good at this! I give you: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: 10/10 for Aw

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    Its pretty awesome! I love the details of it! I give you: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: 5/5 for coolness and creativity! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: And four f

    Apr 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Are

    Its cool! Very interesting and discriptive for a young person! Well I can't exactly say much because Im the same age... :lol: But, Its good that someone knows how lucky ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Just Because I sing

    I like it! very fun and cool! I would like to see you add on to it though! I give you: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 Four green faces for cool-ness ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: one hundred and two shades of green 1.2 (UR)

    I like it! Very fun and cool! But you have to much info dumps! Let the reader know that you are writing for them not yourself... Over all: :elephant: :elephant: ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sun Kissed. An old fashioned teen pregnacy

    “May we please go talk in private? It’s very important or I wouldn’t both you during your work time.” I'm sure this is meant to be bothered Rebekah and I ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    It was a little weird for me. The whole time I was reading this I had this big cheesy performance playing in my head. It was your typical aggressive jerk ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    Biffle here to review!!!! “Hey babe, what you doing here all alone?” he reached to touch my face but I stepped back so he was nowhere near me. Wasn't she ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    lol! Sorry guyz! The flu I have must have made me stupid... but then again it must have been a blonde moment... considering I am blonde

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    How can Trey's brother be 3 months older? Isn't that impossible or are they step-brothers of something? Why cant they be? They go to the same school and everything! lol ...

    Apr 6, 2010


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak