User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Gee, you almost have me in tears here! Its so emotional. But you are giving to much info dumps... You are describing things that aren't necessary... But I still find ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When we Met

    How dare he I thought to myself. Should be: How dare he, I thought to myself. Other than that it was good, very awesome. But in other ways it is ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religious Protection

    This is very creative is so many ways, The way you talk about God and Angels mocking us is very moving, maybe they do y'know... Do the angels above weep? ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Apocalyptic Sonnet

    Its good! I like what you talk about and stuff, its pretty cool. But what are you talking about? Like angels or something or is that just me being blonde... ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ocean on a Rainy Day

    I find this a bit dry This doesn't carry emotion at all, it lacks a lot of it. Try deepen it a little bit to try and add some emotion ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The letter

    Dear Dad, I really, really miss you. It’s been 8 years now; Mom always says you are safe where you are. She says you are in a beautiful place called ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    I like it alot! but there is some places where you need to rub out more, because you can still see many places where you have previously drawn but erased. ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tears of joy

    This was drawn by me, I know its not that good. But I thought I should give new things a go and put it on yws!

    Apr 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Heartache

    I love it! Biffle has pointed out the nitpiks already, but i just wanted to say that it was fantastic! AWESOME STUFF ciao ~Smexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: In The Company of a Vampire: chp I 1/3

    Cool! I like it, your description is not vapid and boring but fun and awesome! I like this lot and you shout keep going on with this! PM me for ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Single Soul

    This is very cool, I love your description and deepness. You are talented, I'll tell you that. keep writing! PM me if you need anything! ~Smexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rhiannon's Nightmare

    I love it~!~ This is so fluent and it makes me want to read it over and over again! You are very talented! Keep writing ~SMexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Love of a Druggie

    I don't really like this one, I'm sorry. It has no detail to it and it did not give me that feeling that things like these are supposed to give ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter 6

    I like this, by the looks of it you are very descriptive in your work. Your choices of names and characters are very cool and I enjoyed this thoroughly! Keep ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    Its brilliant!!!! 100% original!!!! LOVE IT ~smexx

    Apr 10, 2010


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian