User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    So I've just finished Smexay's. :) Hope you like :D Thanks soooooo much!!!! I LOVE IT!! REALLY TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Other Re: My first cover!

    Its awesome!

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Its okay, if you cant find the picture of the boys... the girl will be fine. I appreciate the effort :)

    May 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers :D

    Heya!! Format: Novel Name of Book: One of them Author name AKA Your name: Kayla Dannie Short synoposis: A girl who discovers that her family & Friends has a long ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Soul Eater

    When I was five years old, living in North Carolina, I was stolen. Stolen from my family. Stolen from my friends. Stolen from my life. I was damned to hell ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    I couldn’t help but grin. ‘Ah well, I’m just a vampire with my sexy vampire boyfriend. No wonder the wasp got scared.’ Are they not married? I like this a ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The uninvited

    “Alex? What have you done?” I stared at my sister in complete shock. Blood stained the white dress that she wore. Knife in her hand, she stared back at me. ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Other Re: Heart~sore Quotes

    I'm glad I am Invisible to you. Now you cant see how much you hurt me. If falling in love was a sin, I would be in hell for loving ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Last Dance (fixed)

    WOW! You are really talented! But, you really need to work on your punctuation here. This was really sweet and it made me smile a lot! It even got me ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your special day. ~mostly for girls~ *edited*

    As you walk down isle, All eyes on you, Your heart's pace growing Faster and faster As you take each step closer Towards your love, Flowers are everywhere you look, ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ~~Dream~~

    Gee, Olli this is great! So awesome and like you! But you always use swear words in your stories and stuff. (especially bull shit) So try not to or use ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You're such a liar

    I like this, its a really perfect start! It left me with questions in my head and I really want them answered! I would like to see this story carried ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Crazy *EDITED*

    Nice! I like it Olli! So awesome! And totally you! But what the meaning of this? You need to at least put in a line on why you wrote this. ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sunset.

    The sky is alight. Blazing. The blue of it is almost gone; replaced with pink and orange. My eyes reflect the colour, every shining detail of them. "Irey, get down ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Stolen- Lucy Christopher

    Book review Title- Stolen Author- Lucy Christopher Blurb- This story is about a vivid time of a girl who has been kidnapped from an airport at the age of sixteen, ...

    Apr 14, 2010


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March