User avatar

SlyNightOwl

Formerly Totot

  • Other » General, General Re: Milk and Honey

    I really like how you don't give specific names. By doing that, it adds to the imagery. I pictured two boys waking up in the morning, finding out their parents ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunted ch. 22

    I just realized that I haven't read any of the story up to this point xD I'm sorry, I just clicked on be the first to review. So I'll just ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Seed Chapter 1

    I know you said you've already gotten help with this first part, but is it okay if I give my opinion anyway? I won't be harsh, I promise(: The nightmares ...

    Oct 9, 2011


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander