User avatar

SlyNightOwl

Formerly Totot

  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. One

    Typical Morning - Morning rays of sunshine slither down my quilt, reaching my fingers, slowly continuing to climb its way up my neck, touching my nose, spreading over my cheeks, ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 22

    I just realized that I haven't read any of the story up to this point xD I'm sorry, I just clicked on be the first to review. So I'll just ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    Oh, wow.. This is amazing! C': I have a friend who needs to read this. She's all about logic and knowledge and scolds me for doing great in English and ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Seed Chapter 1

    I know you said you've already gotten help with this first part, but is it okay if I give my opinion anyway? I won't be harsh, I promise(: The nightmares ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Interview!

    Because the people I chat with online aren't as judgmental as the one's booing me in the halls at school. -Audrey

    Oct 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Demon HourGlass

    *DISCONTINUED* - Ah, today is Oct. 9. 11 and I posted Demon Hourglass around this time last year. I'll keep it up, though, just to show the contrast between my ...

    Jul 6, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola