User avatar

SlyNightOwl

Formerly Totot

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Not yet titled

    She looked down at her new daughter, and, flinching back in alarm, she nearly dropped her child. I think the correct way of writing this would be: She looked down ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leo

    Nice drawing(: Did you do this? And also is there a story that goes with this?

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Run!

    Cool(:

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: My book!

    D: I can't go to the bookstore right now, it's ten o'clock, I'm fifteen, and still live under my parents roof. I'm SO happy for you though. It must feel ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Write before you lose it!

    Lol, that's me right there. I've got notebooks that traveled with me through seventh grade, they're full of course. Ideas would always come to me in the most boring classes ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Festering Burns

    I don't think the ending is weak at all. I actually had goose bumps on my arms and legs. Very nice.

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sticks and Stones

    Your poem shows the truth. I don't like admitting that this can actually happen, probably has happened. I love what you've written, though. It's beautiful

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Illiterate.

    Grammar-wise, everything looks correct.

    Oct 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Journal Entry One: Aulani:

    :)I found the first entry (yay) and it sounds just as good as the first. I spotted nothing incorrect, grammar-wise, unless I missed it from being caught up in the ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Journal Entry Two : Aulani :

    :D I'm really looking forward to what comes next! It sounds amazing so far! A couple comments I have are that you need to space out the dialog instead having ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whats up peeps?

    I like you :{D You sound cool. My name is Keela. I've never been good in horror, so I'm interested in reading your stuff. Yeah, my play writing isn't to ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Television & communication amongst friends and family

    This sounds amazing! Your writing is really good and I didn't see any errors. If it were an assignment you'd most definitely get an A+. Have an apple and be ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Answer me.

    It is a little confusing, but a girl from school comes to mind when reading this. A popular girl who thinks she's got it all together but the little whispers ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Soul Named Lily (2 - Riley)

    :)This story made me smile. Except I only read half way through it before I began skimming. Although it sounds like a really interesting read there wasn't really a hook ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Other Re: Milk and Honey

    I really like how you don't give specific names. By doing that, it adds to the imagery. I pictured two boys waking up in the morning, finding out their parents ...

    Oct 9, 2011


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley