User avatar

SlyNightOwl

Formerly Totot

  • Writers Corner Re: I need a Beta Reader.

    This is an original piece I have been working on :3 Even though I don't have much so far, under ten pages on Microsoft Word, I still need advice on ...

    Dec 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Your Lingering Warmth Chapter 1

    Awh, I could clearly picture little Sophia, even though you only gave us little details about her. When I first started reading I was sure that this was going to ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heroes and Demons (Chapter 1)

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Three

    *Audrey’s First Person Point of View* “Stay put.” I suppose Jasper thought we’d wonder like unsupervised pups had he not given the order. Although I don’t think his worry was ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Two

    Gone without Goodbyes My sister's boyfriend goes down on one knee, hunches his back, and holds his hands out behind him. With his fingers he motions for me to climb ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Frog Prince

    Awh, this is cute. Although, as I kept reading I was getting a little confused. I think it was only one thing though. This: My toy was heavier than he ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Letter

    Wow, lately I've been reading a lot of poems. I guess I just can't get enough. Your poem is so sweet and made me want to cry. C’: Sometimes when ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (untitled for now. eep!)

    C: I didn't really get the poem until after I read the spoiler, and when I did it made much more sense.

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Journal Entry Four : Aulani:

    I. Hate. You. :P Haha, juuust kidding. I love you and your story, but I hate that things have to be paused. In this post I hardly found any grammar ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fears

    Your character has a lot of personality and your writing is fun to read(: Write more. Be careful where you put your commas also, there's a lot of them.

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Journal Entry Three : Aulani :

    FOUND IT :P Really good, Aulani's encounter with Jeremy is really cute and I actually got mad when the moment was ruined by a dream - . - Anyway, some ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Best Friend

    Awh, I am so glad that this ended happily. While I was reading I kept thinking, don't let it be all happy and sweet to just turn around make me ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fight Myself.

    I love this, especially towards the end where the poem flows into the next line and makes a sentence(: Lovely

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Time

    I had goose bumps and cold chills running all down my arms and legs. Lol, you're good. This is an amazing piece of poetry. I'm not a big fan of ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A long day

    Oh, this is really good and I can compare it perfectly to my day. I'll definitely remember this the next time I feel down~

    Oct 11, 2011


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr