Random avatar

Slothman

  • Lyrics Re: Blue Lights (lyrics) (over 13)

    hewhehehehehehe 'geezer' "funky indie riffs"--- You rock my world Fire. One suggestion to change the second stanza, because you have an accidental rhyme scheme. I think one set of rhyming ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    I actually found that really good. And thats saying something for me 'cause I'm more into rock but it was really good. If that is how you think, you may ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Nothing Comes Up (short song)

    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, sorry I found that so cool. The part about the pizza really speeks to me.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wanderings Part 1 (so far)

    Good work. I'm not going to go into as much detail as some people, and that would be pointless as I've already told you about the spelling errors I found ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Real World

    I ACTUALLY ENJOYED THAT. AND YOU SAID I WOULDN'T LIKE YOUR POEMS.

    Mar 14, 2005


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11