Random avatar

Slothman

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nonsense of War

    I thought I'd add another verse

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nonsense of War

    Nah I'm not offended. I can see where your all coming from, as weird as that place may be.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nonsense of War

    Thanx, but i feel if i make it to complicated, it kind of loses some of its effect.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nonsense of War

    thanks, appretiate the feedback.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nonsense of War

    I wrote this, wanted to know if it was any good, hope you like it. It takes place in a land of poverty, A beautiful place, Beaches without water, Children ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Man, now i feel sorry for him!

    r u talkin about luke

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I got samurai and it said i fight for good *giggles* Emmas a ninja KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Papercut

    I love linkn park, specially their old stuff, ROCK ON

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I made This Up My sElF

    Who likes short shorts.... I like short shorts. :elephant:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Emma if you say ur ugly once more ill come over there and- please dont hurt me *cowers*

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Lyrics

    I'm not a great writer of lyrics but I like to just fidle around with the themes, listen to 'I Choose' by The Offspring its got a really cool guitar ...

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I made This Up My sElF

    I always sing that, besides I can play it on piano. *Looks very happy with himself in a very childish kind of way*

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I made This Up My sElF

    Sorry but there was just something drawing me toward 'In the jungle,' sorry again for annyone i annoyed.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song (13+ (maybe))

    I had an idea, I write one line of a song and people continue the song, being as silly as possible. so I start off with... In the middle of ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I made This Up My sElF

    in the jungle, the mighty jungle, The lion sleeps tonight, Something, Something, I forgot the rest. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they arereurlksdhbs sorry got a bit ...

    Mar 14, 2005


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X