User avatar

Slone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    Wow! this poem was VERY nice! You were able to use complicated words but not overdo your gift of words. The rhyme and rhythm you used made the poem easy ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Deathly Hallows

    This is great! Although I wish you had put Ron and Hermione in it as well. They are my 2 favorite characters in the movie! I saw the movie at ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I have darkness in my veins.

    Wow! Very nice poem! I could really feel the power behind it! My only suggestion is that for your next poem, don't make it all one big sentence with a ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Thought that the book "City of Ember" was much better than the movie. The movie had bad actors and it was just plain awful. Thats really all i have ti ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book you have ever read!

    My least favorite book of all time was probably a tie between "Moccasin Trail" by Eloise Jarvis McGraw and "All Sail Set" by Armstrong Sperry. They were long and boring ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretending

    The only thing i would change is when you are continuing a sentence in the next line, use commas to show people that it is the same thought. Some people ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Hello! I thought your story was very good, but the thing that really ruined it for me was your choice of wors to describe the "creepy creature". The use of ...

    Nov 14, 2010


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon