User avatar

Slobst

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I am BionicPick, I like Turtles :)

    WELCOME!!! *Throws confetti* :D :D PS: I like turtles too :D

    Dec 14, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS You're going to love it here!!! :D :D *Throws Confetti everywhere*

    Dec 10, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    WELCOME!!! *Throws Confetti* :D :D Hope you have an awesome time here :D

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new

    Welcome!!! :D :D *Throws Confetti* *Gets Confetti suck in hair* Oh darn it... Never mind I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here Can't wait to see your writing :D ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm new!

    Welcome!! *Throws Confetti* You're going to love it here SwordWalnut :D :D

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey I'm new

    Welcome!!! *Throws Confetti* (This is the part where I tell you that if you have any questions you can ask me but I'm kind of new myself. Maybe we can ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Thanks :D You seem really cool. I'm going to check out some of your stuff now :D :D

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Thanks guys :D :D And No... I love writing. I was being sarcastic

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: The New Guy

    Hello Internet!! My name is Robbie and I'm new... Yay!! I love writing (No... I don't really, I'm just here for fun) So Uhm Yeah... Maybe we can be friends! ...

    Dec 1, 2014


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus