User avatar

SlightlySenile

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter 4

    Hey Sandvich, This is a really great premise, I love that it's really getting into the action in this chapter and the description is brilliant. The only thing I would ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted 2

    Always good to have some Mumford and Sons in there ;)

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Empaths - Chapter 1

    Hey, thanks- I know, grammar- Oops :) You'll never guess who mentioned that before you :) Hhahahahah.. Um,stuff..? Okay thanks :) Thanks again :)

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Empaths - Chapter 2

    :) I really am happy that you took the time to help me improve and thank you. I hope you liked it... :)

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Empaths - Chapter 1

    Thank you. It's not brilliant, I know but thanks and Info dumpy? I'll work on that :) It means a lot that you took the time to comment, thanks :P

    Oct 29, 2011


There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green