User avatar

Sladesheppard

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Satire Re: The Window - The 1st Letter

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this one. I honestly really like the way this is written. The narrator feels like an actual person, especially with how he keeps talking directly to the ...

    9h ago
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am I in love?

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this one. I like how it starts with the whole idea of seeing things differently because of the people you love, and then it goes into things ...

    9h ago
  • Other » General, General Re: Moon's first love

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I really liked this story. I like to write poetry too, but I can’t even write it from a third or second person point of view, so I thought it ...

    9h ago


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott