User avatar

Skywind555

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Selection (18+)

    Hi everyone, I've been working on this story for several years and in the past, I had posted one chapter at a time, but I figured posting everything at once ...

    Jul 23, 2018
  • Questions and Answers Re: How to post a story already written with many chapters

    Hey, new member here. I was wondering what I should do if I already have 47 chapters written and want to post it on this website. I was looking for ...

    Jun 27, 2017


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle