-
Re: Band name needed!
Here's one that I love that Adam rejected for our band: Backdoor Escape. TADA!
Jun 17, 2013 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
Oh Darling by The Beatles. As you can see by my avatar I have a thing for The Beatles.
Jun 17, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You receive bad marks because the essay was supposed to be om what you want to be when you get older. *inserts the Beatles*
Mar 21, 2013 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Jamie?
Mar 11, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
The sounds of the ocean..... and passing cars
Nov 24, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story
Wondrous
Aug 6, 2012 -
Re: The singing game
This is not really an answer but Because by the Beatles. What's the best place to meet an old friend? (silly question I know)
Aug 6, 2012 -
Re: Would you rather...
Oooooh tough one!!! Um let's see,I would have to go with Abe here even though I would most likely die at the start .But,I just wouldn't be able to stand ...
Jul 5, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
I missed the exams!!
Jun 16, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Lucky I want food!! And hi!!
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Last Person to Post Here Wins! [2]
Haha this was my plan the whole time!! Wait until you people got tired and then I would be the winner!!! *sticks tongue out and dances around*
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You receive an electricity bill that is extremely high. *Inserts a piano*
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)
dhufherbjbue dendrochronologists hide under hot eaves rating bad jokes by unemployed embryos (I think I did it?Or is that extremely weird?)
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story
you
Jun 15, 2012 -
Re: Three Word Story
From my fridge.
Jun 14, 2012
