User avatar

SkyeJane

  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello there.

    What if they suck at cooking? (not literally) Then no matter how good the ingredients are the stuffjust turns out as grey mush!!But I like the idea I just write ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello there.

    Hey vanz I really like this!! Thank you for posting both versions as I miss Dutch but can't understand most of it! This is a really good poem! Sad is ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello there.

    OH nooooo!! Poor person being attacked!! What happens now?I can't wait to know.And yes it is good to know you are welcome I was sceptocal but everyone here changed that ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You receive an electricity bill that is extremely high. *Inserts a piano*

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The 'Pound your keyboard' game (Not literally.)

    dhufherbjbue dendrochronologists hide under hot eaves rating bad jokes by unemployed embryos (I think I did it?Or is that extremely weird?)

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    you

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Haha no you won't!! Sorry I took so long to reply but you can Pm me anything if you need to telk or have any advice for me. Also if ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

    Thorns (ouch!!)

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    From my fridge.

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Because(The Beatles)

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well hello there.

    Hello Vanz!! I am new here too!! Sorry to here about the Tietze Syndrome you have I know what it's like to be in pain-I have scoliosis - curvature of ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Oooh and let me introduce myself properly while I am here!! SkyeJane is my middle name,I am 15 turning 16 soon and a hopeless klutz!!

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi?

    Hey Raelyn! Thanks for wanting to help!!Bbasically I read everything!! I am still figuring out my writing style(haven't posted yet)but I'm starting a book which is still in my head ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]

    suds

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guess what?

    Gosh she knows all Zo!! You've got yourself in for a mouthfull now!!

    Jun 13, 2012


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman