User avatar

SkyeJane

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    7 out of 30 ~Bottle Green~ Bottle green is no longer a colour Nor is red sweet. A storm in a teacup feels too real When I see your diluted ...

    Apr 8, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    6 out of 30 ~That Lovely Little Clique~ I see no light on those eyes, The faces are illuminated, Yes But by plastic phones. Seems like I've learnt a new ...

    Apr 7, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    5 out of 30 ~Helen~ Golden hair, Streaming down her shoulders And over wriggling arms. Hazel eyes, They hold so much light And her eyelashes are like whisks, Throwing shadows ...

    Apr 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    bate

    Apr 5, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Frost

    Apr 5, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    4 out of 30 ~Liquid Thoughts~ I now understand That little thing called stream of thought. For my thoughts were never Carried on trains, Or by clouds. Nor is my ...

    Apr 4, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    3 out of 30 ~Sweet Red~ Can I be sweet? The nail polish bottle says I can. Liar. So I trusted it. I slid the dripping brush Over my rounded ...

    Apr 4, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    Aaaaw Audy!! My heart lit up at your reply..Thanks! I'm posting number three in a bit. Glad you liked it!

    Apr 4, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    2 out of 30 ~Sea Of Glass~ When I look upon you I see my reflection glimmer on your surface Not liquid But Glass you are Blown into a cresting ...

    Apr 4, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    Thanks Hannah..what I wrote in the poem is happening right now all around me so it was easy to write.I don't normally do poetry but I'm giving it a whirl ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    1 out of 30 ~Dusty Skies~ Dry season Fires Everything two shades too yellow Dry season Sirens Everything smells like smoke I never thought I would call the skies dusty ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Art & Photography Re: Hopefully, music is counted as an art as well. :)

    Heya Indieeloise,I listened to this and you are a really good singer!! I play piano and sing too and I think you did a great job! Skyexxx

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    Mosquito net billows The sound of weeping willows The reason for the run and the running eyes The Whispers in the dark and the dark ties.

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You receive bad marks because the essay was supposed to be om what you want to be when you get older. *inserts the Beatles*

    Mar 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Top.

    Mar 21, 2013


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity