User avatar

SkyeJane

  • Randomosity Re: post your voice

    Woooooooohooooo! You all get to hear my voice! Lucky yous! Oh yeah sorry for that weird noise in the back and ....oh,you people just sound so lovely! TADA!

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Six Word Memoirs

    If only I could stay happy.

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Band name needed!

    Here's one that I love that Adam rejected for our band: Backdoor Escape. TADA!

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

    Oh Darling by The Beatles. As you can see by my avatar I have a thing for The Beatles.

    Jun 17, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    16 out of 30 ~Calling Me~ I was trying to escape, You were trying to invade. And as I shooed You out, Voices lingered. With out even being used. I ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    15 out of 30 ~Ritual~ No voodoo dolls Or the stink of bush fires. Just an escape From exactly that. Don't know if this counts but,WHATEVER!! IT'S 30 POEMS THAT ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    14 out of 30 ~Thirsty~ The well sucked dry But I always doubted the water Always tried to find flaw in its translucency But never letting it spill. I never ...

    Apr 16, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    13 out of 30 ~Twelve Eight Four~ Choose your strokes Make the shapes The wakes Take breaths Count fluttering kicks. Over and over. Twelve laps On my back. Stop. Turn ...

    Apr 15, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    12 out of 30 ~The Journey of Unspoken Words~ I am a contradiction, An inconvenience And a bad taste in your mouth. You try to wash me away With torrents ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    11 out of 30 ~Weeping Cherry Blossom~ I am a cherry blossom, But I must wilt again. By day I am admired; My cheery façade. I am not known to ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Indie's Incandescent Inscriptions

    Every single one of these poems is so awesome!! Everything resonated with such truth!NEVER STOP WRITING! EVER.

    Apr 11, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    Ooops spoiler did not work!

    Apr 11, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    10 out of 30 ~Have a Nice Day~ I swear Someday their gold teeth are going to fall out If they keep making that noise. "Sweeting" it's called. Yay,I feel ...

    Apr 11, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    9 out of 30 ~Poetry in Kohl~ Maybe this was stupid. Maybe you would care That your tool of vanity has been reduced to a stub All in the name ...

    Apr 10, 2013
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: SkyeJane's Red House Ramblings

    8 out of 30 ~The Weight of Words~ It's a little habit of mine, Testing the weight of words Against my tongue. I shape them there in my mouth Like ...

    Apr 10, 2013


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest