-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [2]
Cleaner
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Nooooo!!! I like the crazy food that's weird colours!!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Awesome things
The Beatles!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
You are just like aqua!! Except I deal with her everyday
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Like?
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
If you want to aqua. And no zo I am not that young!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hi?
Aqua!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Yep that's life !! ok my turn to be age guessed. GO!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Actually if you're that old you can't grow anymore!! Hi there I'm aqua's random (not old) friend
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hi?
HEY!! Aqua you know me other people you don't . So I am also new here and having some trouble trying to figure things out . Those who have chatted ...
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Where are they anyway / Hello you people shall not keep Drama Queen aqua waiting!! (It's a sin!!)
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
I'm sure they can figure it out!!
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
OOps *runs away and hides*
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Can't seem to figure it out!!! Oh well!! (is this too suspicious?)
Jun 13, 2012 -
Re: Hey guess what?
Help anyone ? This seems easy for the rest of you
Jun 13, 2012
