User avatar

Skye

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    The homepage took less time than saying "one-one-thousand" while the MyYWS page took 12 seconds. :shock:

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: pleased to meet you all...

    Ugh, ebm took my idea! :P Just kidding, of course. Well, you're probably all welcomed-out by now, but here I am anyways: WELCOME! I know you'll love it here, and ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    Okay, I lost my old "About the Authors" thread, so I'm starting a new one. ^.^ ***WARNING: BRAGGING ALERT!*** I was born in Ireland and raised in the United States, ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya there! :D We seem to have a lot in common just from looking at your post above, so that's cool. Explore around, then get involved; I'm sure you'll fit ...

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)

    I'm 5'8". And I'm the short one in my class. Now that's scary.

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!

    LOL, yeah, I've heard that before. Here's something else I had to write about myself that I thought I would post here (it's also in my bio in my profile). ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!

    Hello! Tara: I definitely prefer being called Skye! And Vegetarians rock! ^.^ Mesh: Yeah, drama's awesome, but I haven't had the best luck lately. Didn't make the part I wanted ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: .

    I'm with Tara and Delo, I abhor math. *shudders violently*

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    I applaud you for being able to invent languages! One question that I have been wondering about for a while: is the language in your siggie yours or another? (Tolkein's ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!

    Heya! I'm Skye Demon, also known as Meg in "real life." I am a 14-year-old vegetarian and am in eighth grade (second year in Secondary School in the UK, I ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Old: Who's Viewed My Profile?

    I was checking my profile today, and I saw that the eye wasn't there anymore. It also wasn't on anyone elses. Is it just my computer, or is this something ...

    Dec 25, 2004


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns