-
Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...
Plays, cool! I've always wanted to write a play myself... It would be great if you could post your stuff up, maybe even write a "tips" article or two. If ...
Aug 22, 2007 -
Re: i'm new!!!
First off, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at YWS! :) You see the globe icon at the top of the page that says "Forums" underneath? If you ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: peace attack.
Whew. Now I'm reassured. :)
May 16, 2007 -
Re: peace attack.
I was going to welcome you, but I just don't know how to follow that last post up. Sorry.
May 16, 2007 -
Re: 'Ello chaps
Liam -- what a lovely name! Anyone who likes both ska and acoustic-y/folk music is sure to be a good friend of mine. ;) I look forward to seeing you ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Hark
Ah! Well, you welcomed me over at TW, so I figure I should return the favor here on my own turf. :) Welcome, Ed! I look forward to seeing you ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!
This is perfect! Dreamy needs her long-overdue Chair crit, lol. I'm so in. :)
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce
*gasps/dies* That is amazing! I didn't even know there was a new book coming out, and now I'm all excited. Yay! :D
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Fand-tastic!
Hooray for vegetarians! We shouls seriously start a support group or something, there are so many of us! :)
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!
Welcome welcome welcome!! If there's anything you need here or anything you want me to crit for you, don't hesitate to drop me a line via PM! I know you'll ...
Sep 10, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Hey, that's cool! I'm not even ranked yet. :oops:
Sep 10, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Yeah, that's what I figure. I hope to make team captain next year, but ... we'll see how that goes. :) Nationals sound fabulous!! You must be pretty good, eh? ...
Sep 10, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Haha, only about a year. I hope to maybe try out for JOs this year, but I dunno if I'll be ready. You went to Nationals this summer, didn't you? ...
Sep 9, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Hehe, I'm a leftie fencer too! (Foil) The thing is, even lefties annoy lefties, just because we're not used to fencing them. :D
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown
Amen, Cassandra. This place has helped me grow and expand my writing skills in areas I didn't even know existed! I've made friends and read pieces of literature that I'll ...
Aug 28, 2006
