-
Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish
Well no... not all spoken. As an example, in American 'you' (plural) is ustedes but in Castilian it's vosotros and that's an entire new conjugations of verbs for that. !_! ...
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish
Yeah, wouldn't most of the differences between Spain- and Latin American-Spanish be spoken? Anyways, I'm familiar with a little bit of Spain-Spanish and a bit more with Latin/South-American Spanish, i
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Writely
This is perfect for this year's NaNo -- and just in time! Thanks Nate! :)
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish
I'm not fluent in Spanish by any means, but I spent two weeks in language classes in Ecuador, so grammar and such still pretty fresh in my mind. I'll be ...
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Persuasive Writing with Inigo Montoya
*laughs* That, my dear, is awesome. Yes, I definitely think I'm going to use this for my next English paper. Thanks!
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: How to make reviewers hate you...
Snoink, you're my hero! ^.^
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Should they end up together?
They can get together, sure. But know what would be fun? Make it really hard for them, just to add more substance. Give a good reason why they can't be ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Story Plans
I have that problem also, and for my "planned" story, it's very annoying. It's like they are trying as hard as they can to throw my story off balance, and ...
Dec 23, 2004 -
Re: Story Plans
I chose the second one. I am writing two stories at the moment. I am using a plan for one and just writing the other. In the end, I'm going ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: A or An?
I say "a" too. I think this is grammatically correct because the "u" sounds like a "y" sound. But that's just a guess, so don't quote me on this one.
Dec 10, 2004 -
Re: How DO you write?
I agree with Firestarter , I write fantasy for the challange and the feeling of making something completely different that actually seems real . Oh, and there is the fact ...
Dec 2, 2004 -
Re: How DO you write?
I write YA fantasy (ironic, no?). I don't necessarily do an outline, or at least not on paper. As soon as I get an idea (and it is usually for ...
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: A quick summary of my story
Welcome! (Okay, that's kind of hypocritical, since I just joined today, but...) I love the idea of a puzzle-land, and the plot is good too. I wouldn't call it "A ...
Nov 30, 2004
