-
Re: Imagery
I will definitely be linking to this in my critiques, both here and on TW. Thank you!
Aug 15, 2007 -
Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?
Ah, I knew I had seen one online here! I'm still working on poems to be sent out this summer. It seems now they're numbering upwards of seven...? :shock: I ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?
Ekphrastic actually isn't in any dictionary I've found, but it is a word, and Webster be damned! An ekphrastic poem would describe/be related to some work of art. The contest ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?
Alright, so I've made it my summer project to send a couple poems out to several different magazines/contests and see how many rejections I can wrack up in a three-month ...
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Who's afraid of the snow?
That is utterly fantastic, Brad! Congratulations! :D
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Who's afraid of the snow?
Oh my goodness, Brad, that's absolutely phenomenal! You'll have to keep us posted on this one. :D
Mar 25, 2007 -
Re: How To Find A Good Title
lol, I think titles are fun, especially when you can find that perfect one. I called last year's (two years ago? can't remember) NaNo Darling, It's Only Social Suicide because ...
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: First and Third person
Have you read The Bartimaeus Trilogy? It starts off in first person with endnotes (which I love!) and is in third person for the character Nathaniel. Exactly what I was ...
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens
Great post, Jack. Definitely something to strive for. :)
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: The Color Thesaurus
I officially love you forever. *saves*
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: "The Real World"
I, too, am rather shy about my writing. Two of my closest friends know, and they write as well. My parents know I write prose, but not poetry. I never ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: How long does cookie dough keep?
... I just eat the cookie dough plain... But that's just me. :)
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: Looking for a good book?
:D I'll get started!!
Sep 9, 2006 -
Re: Looking for a good book?
A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth - the characters in this book especially are brilliant, but WATCH OUT!! My version of the book is 1500 pages long, so you're in ...
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: How to Enjoy Your Geek Moments
I happen to agree. :D I mean, sure, my (private, Catholic) school is full of rich kids who use daddy's money to buy pot and drive Hummers to school every ...
Aug 28, 2006
