User avatar

Skye

  • Writing Tips Re: Imagery

    I will definitely be linking to this in my critiques, both here and on TW. Thank you!

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Ah, I knew I had seen one online here! I'm still working on poems to be sent out this summer. It seems now they're numbering upwards of seven...? :shock: I ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Ekphrastic actually isn't in any dictionary I've found, but it is a word, and Webster be damned! An ekphrastic poem would describe/be related to some work of art. The contest ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Skye + Publication = Disaster?

    Alright, so I've made it my summer project to send a couple poems out to several different magazines/contests and see how many rejections I can wrack up in a three-month ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    That is utterly fantastic, Brad! Congratulations! :D

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Oh my goodness, Brad, that's absolutely phenomenal! You'll have to keep us posted on this one. :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    lol, I think titles are fun, especially when you can find that perfect one. I called last year's (two years ago? can't remember) NaNo Darling, It's Only Social Suicide because ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: First and Third person

    Have you read The Bartimaeus Trilogy? It starts off in first person with endnotes (which I love!) and is in third person for the character Nathaniel. Exactly what I was ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    Great post, Jack. Definitely something to strive for. :)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    I officially love you forever. *saves*

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "The Real World"

    I, too, am rather shy about my writing. Two of my closest friends know, and they write as well. My parents know I write prose, but not poetry. I never ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Research Re: How long does cookie dough keep?

    ... I just eat the cookie dough plain... But that's just me. :)

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    :D I'll get started!!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth - the characters in this book especially are brilliant, but WATCH OUT!! My version of the book is 1500 pages long, so you're in ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Enjoy Your Geek Moments

    I happen to agree. :D I mean, sure, my (private, Catholic) school is full of rich kids who use daddy's money to buy pot and drive Hummers to school every ...

    Aug 28, 2006


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")