User avatar

Skye

  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    I can't get the link to work, I think you need to talk to Nate...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    These are pretty good! I think you are awesome at faces and hair (especially hair!) but could use a little more work on bodies and lips and such. But they ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Yeah, the music just fades into the background for me too. Sometimes, I wake up out of a day dream and realize I have been singing to teh entire CD ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Edge Chronicles.

    They're only my second most favorite series ever! I don't care if they're for younger kids, they are written and illustrated beautifully. If you haven't done so already, I sincerely ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    I'll try it, but it might take me a little while to find a book I haven't read. :)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    Yeah, NaNo is awesome. NaNo04 was my first one, and I made myself get halfway. I got past that - 25,001. :D Now, on to the dare. * Name at ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!

    All gorgeously completely beautiful. Love em! *sighs dramatically*

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I absolutely _have_ to have music when I write! Anything: soundtracks, latin, J-pop, rock, anything means anything! I don't think I can write without music, come to think of it.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    I saw this on another website (nanowrimo.org). It's really fun! The rules are simple: if you take a dare (any dare, not necessarily the one above you) then leave a ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Homework really sucks I shouldn't have put it off Until the last day.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "The End."

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Art & Photography Re: No One

    This is really cool looking! Now, I'm no art critic, but I really like this! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 19, 2004


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin