User avatar

Skye

  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    I'm with Fand. I absolutely loved the book (I just finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact!) and the playful yet frank tone of the book. Jiggy - I ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I can write at any time of the day (time permiting) but my really inspired stuff always hits me between 12am and 4am, lol. I don't know if this counts ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth about two days ago, which I thought was amazing (despite its 1500 pages). I just started Jane Eyre today, which I ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    This one reminds me of Easter. I couldn't tell you why, but it does. Okay, I'll go back to my little corner now...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Aw, Miroku's cute! *sigh* You just can't help but love a perverted monk. And the last one is cool looking, even if it IS a tad on the emo side. ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    ... Absolutely....lovely... ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooow! The huge Inuyasha one was just amazing! Perfect likeness, awesome! Sesshomaru is too, but one

    Jan 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: End of NaNoWriMo... now for the editing process!!!

    Edit? You want me to ... edit? *twitches*

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    I have nothing to say other than the beads are pure dead wicked. ;)

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    :o :shock: :D :mrgreen: :thumb: =D> \:D/ :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: OMFG...she's...she's beautiful !!! She's almost exactly as I imagined her, except, well, as anime. The dreads...awesome...th

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    OMFG! That is so completely awesomely cool! (Tell me, did your hands draw these? Skye's hands are jealous. (lol, inside joke)). Okay, I hope you don't mind if I ask ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    The second is definitely the best you have ever done (in my humble opinion). I just love love LOVE the second one! I would kill to be able to draw ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    I'm forbidden too. :(

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    It's come! The Doom Day! I did my Science Fair speech I kinda blew it.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    The picture is pretty blurry, but I"m going to go by what I can make out. This is good! I don't know if you meant it to be this way, ...

    Feb 4, 2005


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus