User avatar

Skye

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Well, my hard-drive crashed, so I haven't upped my word count up all week (or been online or anything). Luckily my novel was backed up, but here I sit in ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    27,500 (but I cheated) Haha, how? I'm about 1500. :?

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    1,146. Meh.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Three hours to go, but I'm so jet-lagged I just have to get to sleep. I'll just get a jump-start in first period Geometry tomorrow. :)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    My planning is about knee-high to a grasshopper. As it should be. :)

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    If you ever do poetry, you're welcome to any of my stuff as well. (I think I have a couple stories posted, but they're not worthy lol.) :)

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading Francine Rivers' A Voice In the Wind for about the seventh time. Seriously, Romans don't get any hotter than this. *sniffles* Marry me, Marcus! Really? Now I'm interested! ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    *headdesk* Chatspeak is for chat rooms, not for books. Was that seriously published? Oh dear... :(

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't consider myself superstitious, no. I'm not even afraid of the dark. ~Alicia If you could save one (physical) item from your burning house/hovel/castle/etc. what would it be?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The end.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Pale blues or whites. Anything lacey, really. I've always wanted to wear black, but Mother insists it's awful for my complexion. I wonder what I'll do if I have to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    Pretty shweet! I agree with Sponson though, the loop is kinda crazy on the Koda Kumi ones. I love the hand one. :)

    Oct 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm really seat of the pants, so we'll see what comes out on November 1st, eh? I'm so excited!! :D

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    That sounds pretty sweet! I wasn't familiar with eugenics before I read this post, but I think I'd pick your book off the library shelves any day. ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Last year's NaNo was inspired by a picture I saw on DeviantArt that I wish I had saved because I dearly want to see it again. It was basically this ...

    Aug 30, 2006


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche