User avatar

Skye

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    On the Road by Jack Kerouac (again)

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I loved the second one was focused more on the patterns in the water, while number five was all about those super-cool clouds. Those two stood out to me as ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    So I've been dabbling in photography lately (honestly, Fabien's gorgeous photographs inspired me!), and I decided to post a couple up here for crits, as I am largely a newcomer ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    I may, if I can come up with some decent photography (as I am otherwise hopeless at art). Know I'll be thinking on it. If nothing else, you have fantastic ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poems That Every Child Should Know

    Two words: Shel. Silverstein.

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    If on a winter's night a traveller by Italo Calvino and a collection of short stories by Raymond Carver called Cathedral . And so the summer reading begins. :)

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    Twenty-four! :D I like the list; very comprehensive. The one's I haven't read yet are all on my list for the future as well. Skye approves.

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Haha, those books are next on my list, along with a little dose of Nabokov. Russian-free zone indeed! :P

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dosotyevsky Is it just me, or has YWS gone on a little Russian craze lately, lol? :D

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Some sort of YA novel about drugs and cars. Don't ask why. I'd probably read it as a "summer fling" type of book. :D Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Somehow sounds Middle Eastern to me. Historical Fiction style. I'd read it, if the blurb were interesting enough. :) Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    The jeans in the first one fascinate me. And like everyone said before, the colors in the second one are simply fabulous! Very nice stuff altogether...especially when remembering the last ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I was just at Navy Pier yesterday - yay Chicago! :D The fence picture is my favorite by far. Fantastic. I'm loving the black/white thing as well; it really compliments ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Emma ...again. ;)

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Moonlight finally broke through the tick canopy and bathed a large, old house in soft light. Ew. O_o And my personal favorite to date... “You have three days and approximately ...

    Nov 14, 2006


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight