-
Re: The Compliment Thread
KayJuran is fabulous at languages and makes me horrible jealous! ;)
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: First Place Poetry Pairs Contest
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> What did I tell you, Anair?! :wink: Awesome job, and a really awesome poem!
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
*dances and dances and dances* *passes Jack off to Crysi* Whew! I think I need something a bit stronger that green tea...Mountain Dew sounds lovely! :D
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.
Woohoo! Congrats a billion times over, Jack! :D :D :D By the way, I'll have some Green Tea. :) Woah, you mentioned music?! Anyone care to dance? :D :wink:
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Okay, I'm sorry (sort of). I don't agree with your methods and such, but I should have kept my opinions to myself. "If you don't have anything nice to say, ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Hydrogen or Gasoline cars?
Whatever's is cleanest and most Earth-friendly, which would probably be hydrogen at the moment. Though I don't mind a small gasoline car. No Hummers or SUVs for me, though. (*growls ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Am I the only (girl) here not flattered?! Ah, well...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Synonyms
brawl.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What did you get? What did you want? What Surprised you?
What did I get? Same as Jack, I big stinkin' pile of nothing. What did I expect? Nothing. Wow. What surprised me? Nothing. Wow. It was just another boring, stressful ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Ever been sick for a long time?
I've never broken anything either...I _have_, however, had quite a lot of stitches. ;)
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
:rollseyes: Oh, brother.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Ever been sick for a long time?
Three and a half weeks with pnumonia. Not fun, not fun at all. :(
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: GO GREEN DAY!!!!!
Loooooooooooooooooooooove the avvie, Sam! Go Green Day! Woot! :D
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?
I voted no. Why? Because I wanted the vote to be tied. So nyah. :P
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Panther 2. Frosted Mini Chex 3. Cobalt 4. Looble 5. Pink Lemonade 6. Mercury 7. Palm of my hand
Feb 13, 2005
