User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    Ooh, I thought of another one: crunches. I looooooove doing crunches, and do them every chance I get. Not only are they good for you, but they are great stress-relievers.

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    1) Working four hours and staying up until five in the morning on a school night drawing maps for stories I write. 2) Poetry. (I've never told my friends that ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks...

    I'd like to thank EJ (who will probably never read this cuz she's a technophobe). Girl I love you, and I'm sorry again. It was hard for me too, you ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I visit on average once or twice a day. I just don't post as much. *shrugs*

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    They have them in the US, but I don't think we call them that. They're...eh...rolls? Or maybe just bread? I have mine with my grandma's homemade raspberry jam! ^.^ Mmmmmmmmmmm.....

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    LMAO, EBM!! :D *raises hand* I hate algebra too! Grrr... And I have a blister on my pinkie toe that won't go away. Owwee...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    250 posts.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "Jack has 1000 posts party". Drinks on me.

    Mind sharing your party, Jack? Why? I just got my Custom Rank, that's why! Yay! (I'll share the drink bill...)

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    sinking.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    altercation.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    ...after they've taken a bath...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    Donkeys smell...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Welcome! Oh, this site is absolutely fabulous! I too checked out many writing sites at one time, and this was the only one I stuck with. I suggest you post ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    slats.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    slowing.

    Feb 17, 2005


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes