User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Albums Guero - Beck Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine Demon Days - Gorillaz Get Behind Me Satan - The White Stripes From Under the Cork Tree - Fall Out ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^has awesome LOTR reference in his sig!

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    That all depends: do YOU think it's safe?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    Of course not. That's why we're here, isn't it? (When in doubt, fight vagueness with vagueness!)

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    This thread is too good to be at the bottom of a page! ^^ "uh...whatever" --Zelithon

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    Ooh, you guys sound like you are progessing! I managed to put off editing my (craptastic) NaNo for another day, which makes it one more day that I will have ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Etrange, by ConvolutedEmpty (sorry, I can't get the little accent thingy to work!)

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    116. Hide at the back of the lift. When someone else gets on, shrink down and beg the person in front of you to protect you. If they ask why, ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I just saw it last night, and I thought it was pretty well done. Granted, I haven't read the books in about seven years, so I can't compare, but it ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Skye, DAHLING, it's simply EXQUISITE to see you again! Hunter, dear, you are too kind, too kind! :lol:

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back as well! ^.^

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Whatever you say faith (gosh, you sound so smart!) I've noticed that mine change color too. Normal: blue with gold circle around the pupil Happy: brighter blue with more visible ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I have quite a list here! *When people think I'm not intelligent just because I always goof around in class. *Winter *Snow *Temperatures below 80 degrees F. *Non-fiction *Math *Science ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    bitterness

    Feb 23, 2005


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author