User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: Shweet Shweet Memories

    Haha, I love reading my old stuff! It's fun, but there's also a bit of that "If anyone ever sees this EVER, I will curl up and die a horrible, ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMG, Emz, I love your hair!! It really suits you. ^.^ Chandni, you're so pretty! Your house is really cool too, especially that window behind you.

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Cadiz is the awesomest place ever. Especially when all the 'Moros' line up by the beach and sell cheap stuff. And the beach itself is awesome too. I know! I ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Cadiz, Spain, is my ultimate number one. I also love Sevilla (Spain), Florence (Italy), or anywhere in Ireland. There are more places, but ... I forgot ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

    Haha, great idea! :D I'll sponsor the "Other Poetry" forum. I need to start reviewing again.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary

    I was in the middle of the Amazon when this story broke. We flew back I think the day after that into Miami and then Chicago, so there were huge ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Yay! Congratulations all! All the awards are well-deserved, well-deserved indeed. :)

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'M BACK!!! Wow. I was on vacation when this started up again (I knew that would happen! I knew it I knew it I knew it!), but I've finally gotten ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Wow. I know I haven't been on as much in this past 6 months as I did when I first joined, but if someone had told me back then that ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    XTC, DARTZ!, old-style Black Eyed Peas (back when they were GOOD), latin music (Jarabe de Palo, Juanes, Buena Vista Social Club, Shakira) -- really anything that's dancy and poppy. Happy ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    I like! 8/10.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Invisible. What is the standard color of type in books?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    Love it! 9/10

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    wk9w645 ws p.-eleae don't look rup1 and see me making a foolb of myself1 TRANSLATION: sisters, please don't look up and see me making a fool of myself! (well, at ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 I can relate. ^.^

    Jan 4, 2006


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings