User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Absolutely brilliant. I love Pink Pants. :)

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    OMG! I'm going to from the new DARTZ! song ... called ... yes ... you guessed it ... "St. Petersburg." It's my turn It's your turn It's my turn Time ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wiggy: Darn you - Louis is HOTT! ;) And you're adorable too. That's it, you're perfect for each other! :P

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: TEST

    Can she reply? EDIT: Yes she can!

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I voted description, just because I don't think I'm half bad at putting pretty words together. I like characterization too, though.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm CaptainTwig over there, if anyone needs any moral support. You can do it Imp!! Not many people make it their first year (I know I sure didn't!), but the ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Combining two age brackets, I tend to write in the 12-21 range, depending on if I'm writing specifically for the younger age set or not. I'm the exact opposite of ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TimesSelect

    LamaLama - Just go to nytimes.com, and if you get the paper delivered to your house you can probably already search the archives. Nate - Sweet link!! I'll definitely be ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TimesSelect

    Okay, in our New York Times this morning, there was a section that said any person who has NYT delivered to their house can access every single article published online ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    I have about fifty "On-the-go" playlists in my iTunes, just my latest and greatest songs I can't get enough of. But besides that I organize by Artist.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    This'll be my third year. The first year I only made it to 25K, but last year I won, and I hope to repeat that. I've never planned a single ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: You learn something new every day

    Uh... the film Groundhog Day was filmed in my town, which is NOT in Pennsylvania, by the way.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Cutest Thing in the ENTIRE world...

    *melts into a gooey puddle*

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I have two younger sisters, one thirteen and the other ten. You'd think I'd get along with the thirteen-year-old, being close to me in age, but we don't at all. ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    *_* That's fantabulous!! Hoorah for all of us!!

    Sep 4, 2006


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury