User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oooh, thanks for the link, WinterGrimm! That is very interesting indeed... Excuse me, I must now go and jump up and down with joy. :wink: ~Skye Demon

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    NoteBoard is cool for me, but I am glad that we can change it if we want to. Hey, variety is the spice of life! :D

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Oh, am I a fool! I don't know how I could forget The Dalemark Quartet by Diana Wynne Jones! Come to think of it, I forgot all of Diana Wynne ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS

    I don't have a list of ten, but I do have the one worst book I have ever read: 1. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    No specific order, just the order in which they pop into my head. 1. Abarat 2. The Return of the King 3. Stormchaser (Edge Chronicle book) 4. Trickster's Choice 5. ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    Except the Lord of the Rings...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Which word sounds better...

    Recalcitrant. I have no idea what it means, but as others said before me, it just sounds cool.

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I know Lemony Snicket is only writing up to book # 13 (get it? unlucky thirteen?) The movies don't look too good though, Count Olaf is all wrong. I myself ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    And how could I forget Princess Mononoke? (Ashitaka is so cool!) Oh, and Sprited Away is awesome too.

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Heh, thanks, Nate! :)

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I either write at the family computer (don't have one of my own ... yet ... :twisted: ) or in my room. Sadly, the fam comp is located in the ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin have got to be the best anime and manga out there. Of course, they are really the only ones I watch/read, but you gotta admit, they ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Mountain Dew all the way, baby! :D

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi there, I'm Skye Demon (please, don't ask about the name ... it just popped up when I was registering)! I am an aspiring writer. I saw this site on ...

    Nov 29, 2004


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind