User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    I always imagined Tess with white-blonde hair in a pixie and big wide green eyes. Don't ask me why, I just do.

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Skye.. I picture you with light brown/dirty blonde hair, with hazel eyes, pretty tall.. You got 2 out of the three, but I'm not telling which ones! :wink: Dreami has ...

    Dec 24, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    :!: I AM :!:

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    Wow! That is pretty close! Yay for me! :D I imagine Firestarter with curly red hair, green eyes, and freckles (not too far off from Nate's imagination). He is tall ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    All of us being writers, we are not without an over-active imagination. So, how do you imagine other YWS members look in real life? For example, I imagine Nate with ...

    Dec 23, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    Christmas! My favorite holiday! (besides my birthday! :wink: ) I think I'm going to get some Inuyasha DVDs, some CDs, and an archery set if my parents have a death ...

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: 500 Internal Server Error

    This thread is jinxed! I didn't get any before I read this, but got tons afterwards!

    Dec 21, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer's Block?

    Are you saying that you are only inspired at school? If so, I recommend jotting down anything and everything that you think may inspire you somewhere (ex: notebook, hand) you ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your dream job?

    Besides a writer I would like to bring aid to countries that need it through some organization like UNICEF or Medecins de Frontieres (sp?). I think that would be great, ...

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Software!

    Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Where did you get it?

    Dec 16, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: shoutbox

    I kind of like the pop-up idea, but that could get annoying. Unless you set it so it only pops up on a certain page (like the opening page or ...

    Dec 14, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Oh, I gotcha now. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    I'm from the US too, but I've been lucky enough to be able to travel extensively throughout the world. Okay, not extensively, but at least a bit more than my ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?

    I love all Tolkein (though I voted for the Return of the King because that was my all-time fave), the first Artemis Fowl (though the second and third are readable), ...

    Dec 10, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I'm going through a kind of agnostic phase at the moment. (I am, by the way, a Christian, born and raised). There are many aspects from many different religions that ...

    Dec 10, 2004


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather