User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I also am not allowed to post my own picture, but I can show you this, from I encourage anyone who can't post there pic to use this if they ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    lol, I'm 5'8"! My ideal guy would probably be taller than me, oh, about 6'2" sounds good. Ideally, I like black hair, or some other dark color. Eyes....I don't really ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Classics

    That sounds cool! I, for one, am all for it!

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    *applauds Z* Perfect...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This really has nothing to do with ANYTHING...

    We got 2 snow days in a row here! :D

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    You don't? Nope. I have heard (and liked) Basket Case, but that's the only one from your lists, Firestarter and WinterGrimm. I'll be sure to check more on them though! ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Skye Demon you ROCK that is an awesome song! To tell the truth, i'm listening to 1985 by Bowling For Soup....Very Happy :D Yeah it is a cool song...cool music ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linkin Park Turned Sideways

    I agree with faith, Breaking the Habit and Numb music/ music videos are awesome. Otherwise, I don't like Linkin Park. Love Green Day, though. :) I just discovered them recently, ...

    Jan 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Resolutions? Ah... 1) Finish the first draft of three novels (the first one isn't too far off!) while still maintaining 2) Good hygeine, 3) Enough sleep, 4) and Decent Grades. ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine other YWS members?

    No, Crysi, you have auburn, shoulder-length hair and green eyes. :wink: Sorry, I can't help it.

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Most School Aged Children Have Imaginary Friends

    I started out with two imaginary friends, twins named Himby and Timby. I left them in Ireland. My next imaginary friend was Tiger. She was human, but always wore Tiger-striped ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas!!!

    1. Inuyasha Season 1 Boxed Set: Yay!!! 2. The usual clothes 3. Lots and Lots of Books 4. Batteries (for my MP3 player...I ask for a giant pack that lasts ...

    Dec 27, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Dec 24, 2004


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind