User avatar

Skye

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Well, I just voted monkey -- I hope it's enough! :D

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Somebody has a Mac. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Reading: The Brothers Karamazov Dostoyevsky Pale Fire Nabokov The Economist Teen Vogue (lol, the anomaly) Listening to : DARTZ! (yeah, Jack!) Bloc Party Fall Out Boy The Dresden Dolls Watching ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a tarantula farmer!! :D No, that was in first grade. Now I want to be a student...for the rest of my life. :P

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    I actually like Hillary, but she doesn't stand a chance. If the Dems are smart and want to put someone in the White House, they'll go with Obama. And I ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm happy because my best friend is happy again. :)

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    OMGZ, Snow Day!! :D

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Yeah, Snoink, what's wrong with you? 55 degrees would be great! :) No snow here yet, but we're expecting some tonight -- up to thirteen inches, I believe!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Three Words: Hard. Drive. Crash.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    People? LiteBrite!! :D And, to go with what bubbles said, cabbage patch kids and carmen sandiego were also amazing. I also remember that everyone read the Wayside School books when ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Yay! How did I miss this thread yesterday? Anyways, have a very Happy Birthday YWS! Wow, I can't believe it's been two whole years already. Unbelievable! Hoorah for us! :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Alicia - Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't You Love It When...

    Two words: Jet. Lag. X_X

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Oh, God, I love you to pieces! :D *dashes off*

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    I've already ordered the vinyl, thinking I'll download a copy too! Woo! Awesome! Did you order the vinyl online? I've been trying to get my paws on one myself, but ...

    Oct 21, 2006


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content