User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: The Writing Quiz

    65 points: If you can write, you're there. Cool. 8)

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    I am my avatar. Exactly so. But for the length and color of the hair. And the gender issue. Other than that, it's pretty close. Nah, who am I kidding? ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I have two basher friends and one Radical Basher. She won't write a word of the story (she does character develpment charts and such, but no writing) until she has ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    the lighbulbs are alive and they have conquered the world a loooong time ago. But of course they have! Think about it: they have already infiltrated many many many houses ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite summer holiday spots

    Spain....definitely Spain....*dreamy look*

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Um...what were my resolutions again? lol, yeah, now I remember. I finished the first draft of one novel (two to go!), my skin has cleared up, sleep...eh....better than before I ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    My dad's family is 100% Irish traced back 5 or 6 generations or so by my grandfather. He said he couldn't go further because the British burned the records, or ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    Since "both" or "a mix" aren't options, I guess I'm with Firestarter as a Lazy Swooper. I don't plan a whole lot, but it takes me a pretty long time ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Why you do the things you do

    I'm ESFP, or the Joker. Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving 22% * slightly expressed extrovert 22% * slightly expressed sensing personality 33% * moderately expressed feeling personality 33% *mo

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    I don't think I'm...whatever it is...either, although everyone I know has a certain color i associate with them. That's about it though.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Yeah, inside joke with my friends. I would steal my friend's Hershey sweatshirt and wear it with teh hood up, breathing heavily and hissing. My friends dubbed me "Dark Chocolate ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could change your username...

    Captain Twig UnderwaterBonfire Ebony CocoNut DarkChocolateOfTheNight NuttyDarkChocolateOfTheNight yeah....

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    My vote goes for the brunnettes! Yay for us! :D

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Z is charming and awesome with the ladies! :wink: The roses...just can't get over that!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yeah, I was asking everyone whether they thought mine looked like me, and they said no because my pic looked too Asian (there is't a drop of Asian blood in ...

    Jan 9, 2005


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie