User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    19/37. I'm not a goth. I'm the inncoent goofy type. Not a goth. Strange list...very funny to! ^.^

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    nicklepickle does an awesome job running the Travel Group! :)

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tootsie Roll Pops

    How many licks does it take to get to the toosie roll center of a tootsie pop?

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I can't get my background picture to work! Any tips, tricks, or advice? EDIT: Nevermind, it works now!

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    Yeah I read an article about it a little while ago, and it looks absolutely fantabulous! I could never do it, though, as I'm not nearly brave (not to mention ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    It's scary how much I look like my avatar, expression and ramen and all. 8)

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Depressed. Very very depressed.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Hexwood by Diana Wynne Jones. Those who are familiar with her know that she has some pretty confusing books, but I have to say that this one takes the cake! ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    I was in a bad mood until I saw the sky outside just now. Now I'm happy. The sky is a gorgeous orangy-pink, and it's turning the snow pink too. ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Bewildered. Very bewildered. *gazes around at 2.0 with dreamy look*

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Margaret Dubheasa

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS 2.0 Is Up And Running

    I feel really bewildered...there's just so much to take in....I think I need a moment alone.

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    First off, I hate rap. :D I've never known anyone else who despises it. I must be wierd or something. I hate rap too! Yay, I'm not alone! :) Or ...

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Misty Lynn has a cool name, and judging by her location, she likes LOTR, which makes her awesomely cool. :D 8)

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    I really can't tell you a specific genre, I like music from so many! Here's a list: Band Name (language): Jarabe de Palo (Spanish) Juanes (Spanish) Green Day (English) Simple ...

    Jan 21, 2005


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights