User avatar

Skye

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Nai is awesome, and should be the leader of the Fan Club (HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thread). You have my vote, Nai! ^.^

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    ARGH!!!!!!! IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!! THE LIGHTBULBS ARE HOLDING EBM HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!! heh...cool. (j/k)

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I'll take Asia! It's the biggest...! ;)

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Hunter is a fantabulous artist!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Brave.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    attribute.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    hopeless. lol, sorry, all I could think of.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Of course they should have equal rights. They're people just as we are. I have two friends with which I...eh...disagree on many points. This is one of them. They believe ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Wulie writes poetry really really REALLY well, plus she has an awesome avatar! :D

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    position

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Oh, they exist, Arvy. GO BURKINA FASO!!!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh dear, it seems I've been missing out on the REAL fun on this forum! ;) What the hey, I'll join too. And I'll also have some popcorn, as long ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Weight - moved from the Lounge

    I found this thread, and decided to weigh myself for the first time in who knows how long. I got quite a shock when I weighed myself and found that ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    lol, Fire! :lol: I used to think that Gollum lived between my bed and my wall. That was when I was five or so, right after my dad first read ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Commercials

    I loooooooooove Geico, but in the end I chose the pop tarts. The Genie of Poparctica is so sexy. ;)

    Feb 2, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind