-
Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread
Happy Birthday! :D (shush... it's not the least bit belated...)
Sep 23, 2007 -
Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.
Hah, that's great! My favorite MADE was the one where the jock wanted to be a ballet dancer. So cute. :P
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Sam's Happy birthday/party thread!
ZOMG Sam, happiest of Happy Birthdays! :D Speaking of quotes, you need to write a new amusing blog to make me happy. *admonishes*
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Ari: Pearls in one picture and a Blues Brothers t-shirt in the next? I think you're my kind of girl! ;) Muse: Haha, the background in the spinning pic looks ...
Jul 15, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Jack -- your hair be the shizz. :) Clau -- the lighthouse pic is really pretty. And I totally recognized the NaNo shirt right away!
Jul 10, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Ha, evened things up 50/50 with a girl vote. :D But really, girl. Think of all the pink!
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: Last.fm
Omigosh, me! I was actually just thinking of starting a topic like this. I'm OrdinaryMachine, and I'm adding ya! :)
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Are you left-handed?
I'm left-handed. And I'm a fencer. Fear me. ;)
May 31, 2007 -
Re: BAN FRED!!!
But I finally forced him to agree to be my boyfriend! ;)
May 19, 2007 -
Re: Are those...corn stalks?
lol, at first I thought you were talking about the Stock Market or something -- not corn stalks . :P
May 13, 2007 -
Re: How Often Do You Critique?
I crit enough to keep up my 2:1 ratio, but then again, I don't post my own work that often. I went with once or twice a week, because that's ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: ON THE WAY TO ATHENS
Haha! I remember being bored the day it was on before, so I watched it (was it two years ago?) -- that was one fantastic game. In fact, it was ...
May 1, 2007 -
Re: Who Is Fred?
Skye's boyfriend is that fat bloke in the corner with the laptop and cappucino? (0_0)' Imp...just...oh dear. You bring tears to my eyes (...with laughter!). My boyfriend. :P I knew ...
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Who Is Fred?
My boyfriend. :P
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
...I've definitely gone through orange juice withdrawals before, lol.
Mar 19, 2007
