User avatar

Skye

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Plain White T's

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    People? LiteBrite!! :D And, to go with what bubbles said, cabbage patch kids and carmen sandiego were also amazing. I also remember that everyone read the Wayside School books when ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Yay! How did I miss this thread yesterday? Anyways, have a very Happy Birthday YWS! Wow, I can't believe it's been two whole years already. Unbelievable! Hoorah for us! :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Moonlight finally broke through the tick canopy and bathed a large, old house in soft light. Ew. O_o And my personal favorite to date... “You have three days and approximately ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Well, my hard-drive crashed, so I haven't upped my word count up all week (or been online or anything). Luckily my novel was backed up, but here I sit in ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    27,500 (but I cheated) Haha, how? I'm about 1500. :?

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Alicia - Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    1,146. Meh.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Three hours to go, but I'm so jet-lagged I just have to get to sleep. I'll just get a jump-start in first period Geometry tomorrow. :)

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't You Love It When...

    Two words: Jet. Lag. X_X

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Darling, you were supposed to let me know when you updated! Now I have about a bazillion chapters to crit! I just finished reading them all, and I must say ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    My planning is about knee-high to a grasshopper. As it should be. :)

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Oh, God, I love you to pieces! :D *dashes off*

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    I've already ordered the vinyl, thinking I'll download a copy too! Woo! Awesome! Did you order the vinyl online? I've been trying to get my paws on one myself, but ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Absolutely brilliant. I love Pink Pants. :)

    Oct 21, 2006


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton