User avatar

Skye

  • Other Poetry Re: Tim (Revised)

    Help it. Please ***--*** "it's been another bad day," you admit, as you fashion broken words out of skin and veins so deeply blue. convinced of your lack of conviction, ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    lol, I think titles are fun, especially when you can find that perfect one. I called last year's (two years ago? can't remember) NaNo Darling, It's Only Social Suicide because ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kri'sha -- Vetren'iy Sketch #2

    I've been so curious about Tov for the longest time - he always had such amusingly evasive answers in the Character Answer Threads, and he didn't disappoint in this sketch. ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I'm happy because my best friend is happy again. :)

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: drunk kids scene kids (new year)

    I think it's hard to do (that is, make real life experiences profound and actually meaning something to the audience), but you pull it off quite nicely. I especially loved ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    The jeans in the first one fascinate me. And like everyone said before, the colors in the second one are simply fabulous! Very nice stuff altogether...especially when remembering the last ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I was just at Navy Pier yesterday - yay Chicago! :D The fence picture is my favorite by far. Fantastic. I'm loving the black/white thing as well; it really compliments ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Memory of Kelsey

    While the continuence of the word "burn" throughout the poem was pretty cool, I have to point out the third line of stanza two as being a little much. I'm ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • General Articles Re: National Novel Writing Month

    Cool stuff, cool stuff. I'd just check with your teacher (editor?) if it's okay that you added information about your own NaNoing experiences in at the end; I personally think ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Emma ...again. ;)

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Before I Rip your Clothes off

    The First Stanza: I don't really feel that this starts off the poem with a bang. Though the images are, of course, fascinating, they're not really enough to make me ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    OMGZ, Snow Day!! :D

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Yeah, Snoink, what's wrong with you? 55 degrees would be great! :) No snow here yet, but we're expecting some tonight -- up to thirteen inches, I believe!

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    This is perfect! Dreamy needs her long-overdue Chair crit, lol. I'm so in. :)

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Three Words: Hard. Drive. Crash.

    Nov 28, 2006


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant