User avatar

Skye

  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Oh my goodness, Brad, that's absolutely phenomenal! You'll have to keep us posted on this one. :D

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Some sort of YA novel about drugs and cars. Don't ask why. I'd probably read it as a "summer fling" type of book. :D Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Somehow sounds Middle Eastern to me. Historical Fiction style. I'd read it, if the blurb were interesting enough. :) Darling, It's Only Social Suicide

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Spirited #1

    Here we go a'critting... Considering the last week, Ajax found it reasonable to drink two glasses of undiluted wine and smoke three cigarettes for his breakfast. The long day ahead ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Hourglass No.1

    Woohoo, I'm finally reading Hourglass. From the looks of things, I'm in for some fun, eh? ;) So, without further ado... His lips pulled themselves together in a smirk as ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    ...I've definitely gone through orange juice withdrawals before, lol.

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: White is what I never get from You

    Two little things: side should probably be sides , and the last line should read: for whom I had to turn off all the lights. As for the poem itself, ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Well, I just voted monkey -- I hope it's enough! :D

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Somebody has a Mac. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missed Calls

    Okay, so Colleen got to this before me and basically said the same things I was going to. I love the line breaks as they are -- keep them. She ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Reading: The Brothers Karamazov Dostoyevsky Pale Fire Nabokov The Economist Teen Vogue (lol, the anomaly) Listening to : DARTZ! (yeah, Jack!) Bloc Party Fall Out Boy The Dresden Dolls Watching ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a tarantula farmer!! :D No, that was in first grade. Now I want to be a student...for the rest of my life. :P

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: looking heavenward with gravity

    looking heavenward with gravity moonlight tastes our wind-chapped faces, upturned, triggering the shivers that had been fused to our spines since God first bled rain onto steaming, skull-splintered as

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Tim (Revised)

    Haha, I find it amusing that the one poem that I want to be buried at the very end of the list gets the most attention. :P Anyways, thanks all ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    I actually like Hillary, but she doesn't stand a chance. If the Dems are smart and want to put someone in the White House, they'll go with Obama. And I ...

    Jan 22, 2007


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield