User avatar

Skye

  • Writers Corner Re: A quick summary of my story

    Welcome! (Okay, that's kind of hypocritical, since I just joined today, but...) I love the idea of a puzzle-land, and the plot is good too. I wouldn't call it "A ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Divine Inspiration

    This is a lovely poem, and beautifully written. Don't the best poems come during the middle of the night? That, and in the shower. :roll: Typical. I love it! ~Skye ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Waiting

    Nervous and tense outside. But inside there is peace, An oasis of hope for a thirsty soul. Like a butterfly suspended on a petal. Outside, eyes pricked for any sign ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Heh, thanks, Nate! :)

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you write?

    I either write at the family computer (don't have one of my own ... yet ... :twisted: ) or in my room. Sadly, the fam comp is located in the ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    Inuyasha and Rurouni Kenshin have got to be the best anime and manga out there. Of course, they are really the only ones I watch/read, but you gotta admit, they ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Embers of Love

    You. You planted the ember of white-hot anger inside me. You fanned it to life, Feeding it with an almost imperceptible breeze. Slowly, the fire grew. Now it is a ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreamt

    I drifted deeper and deeper into my soul. Folds of it swept over me, Rocking me softly to sleep. As I loitered on the edge of consciousness, I thought I ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Mountain Dew all the way, baby! :D

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi there, I'm Skye Demon (please, don't ask about the name ... it just popped up when I was registering)! I am an aspiring writer. I saw this site on ...

    Nov 29, 2004


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug